BOOK REVIEW: 'Mission to Paris'
Read An Excerpt. Paperback —. Add to Cart. Also by Alan Furst.
Mission to Paris
Product Details. Inspired by Your Browsing History. Related Articles. Looking for More Great Reads?
Download Hi Res. Mission to Paris PDF - reading online is now so easy!
MISSION TO PARIS by Alan Furst | Kirkus Reviews
Mission to Paris, while having an exciting plot, is not a thriller or page-turner in the sense of, say, a Daniel Silva story, but it is intense and suspenseful enough. This is a most enjoyable book, easy to read, but worthwhile from a literary standpoint. From the New York Times bestselling author and the "modern-day master of the genre" New York Newsday comes a gripping novel of espionage and deception in pre-war Paris. At the center of the intrigue is Hollywood star, Frederic Stahl. September He quickly becomes entangled in the shifting political currents of pre-war Paris--French fascists, German Nazis, and his Hollywood publicists all have their fates tied to him.
I prefer to explore the city alone, because it makes me enjoy these places more.
If I am with friends, it will be difficult to enjoy because our desires are always different. I think traveling alone will be better than with friends. But I also like to go with my friends.
- Get a FREE e-book by joining our mailing list today!!
- Connect on Facebook.
- Win a Luxurious Trip to Paris & $15,000 to Shop at Louis Vuitton®.
- Mission to Paris.
- Rates and Equilibria of Organic Reactions: As Treated by Statistical, Thermodynamic and Extrathermodynamic Methods (Dover Books on Chemistry)?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. All Rights Reserved. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Embassy of the Republic of Singapore in Paris;
- Sedation - E-Book: A Guide to Patient Management!
- Thriller fans enlist for 'Mission to Paris' - CNN?
- The Justice of God in the Damnation of Sinners.
- Embassy of India, Paris, France : Deputy Chief of Mission!
See a Problem?
Is Paris good for first-time solo travellers? And finally… Is Paris safe for solo female travellers? Enjoyed reading this solo travel guide to the best things to do in Paris on your own? Pin it now, read it again later: You May Also Like. About Sophie Nadeau Sophie Nadeau loves dogs, books, Paris, pizza, and history, though not necessarily in that order. Previous Post Next Post. Reply Milly 4th July at pm I prefer to explore the city alone, because it makes me enjoy these places more.